which one will get louder? dd vs fi

all depends on install. both woofers would require a different box to get full potential. i can say a dd will have a lil more heavy impact and the fi will have a smoother bass and get a lil lower.

in a daily setup? why any reason why you wanna underpower them?, to many different variables to tell which would be louder
that is the only amp i have on hand. also, i dont want a bigger amp until i upgrade my electrical, but i do plan on getting a sundown saz3500 after new alternator and rewire my car from 2awg to 0 awg

The 9512g can get very loud, but 1500 watts is underpowering it if you wanna see it's full potential.
again,

that is the only amp i have on hand. also, i dont want a bigger amp until i upgrade my electrical, but i do plan on getting a sundown saz3500 after new alternator and rewire my car from 2awg to 0 awg

There is no such thing as "underpowering" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Flame me so I can make you look foolish and we can put this whole myth to bed. I'm sick of it.

still never answered is this a daily setup? do you want to be loud at 32hz or loud at 42hz..lots of stuff to consider, no one will be able to tell you one or the other, it all depends on the vehicle, box, etc..

still never answered is this a daily setup? do you want to be loud at 32hz or loud at 42hz..lots of stuff to consider, no one will be able to tell you one or the other, it all depends on the vehicle, box, etc..
very true.

i want it to get low so i will get a box tuned around 30hz or so.

box will be 1"mdf in the back of a 98 accord coupe

oh and by the way, i just got home with my new baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cant see the 8"(?) cf dust cap

wugs2r.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.