Brand New HP Pavilion dv7-4080us

Participant count
  • Participants list

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
Okay guys just got this on Friday, but the wifey wasnt too happy, and the money spent she had it reserved for bills. I bought this from newegg.com and bought the last one, its sold out at a lot of stores, since the price for the specs is unbeatable.

I tried to change payment with bill me later, but since it already arrived, they cant do nothing, and i said if i return it can i repurchase it, they said they cant guarantee it would still be in stock.

So i figured i;d try to sell it for what i paid, since its still brand new in its factory packaging, you can even buy a warranty for it, since newegg sells it and you have 30 days.

Specs are below, and for the money and power, its hard to find one at this price.

Back in stock 2-14-2011

Newegg.com - HP Pavilion DV7-4080US NoteBook Intel Core i7 720QM(1.60GHz) 17.3" 6GB Memory 1TB HDD 7200rpm BD Combo ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Quick specs to get your dick wet lol

17.3" 1600x900

Bluray Rom and DVD burner

1TB hard drive (2x500gb 7200rpm drives)

6GB DDR3 memory

i7 Quadcore 1.6ghz

And tons of other **** you can find with the provided link, like i said its new and want $1200 firm. If not ill just return it! But maybe someone looking for a laptop might want it. Tons of refs, buy with confidence, you can even get a warranty straight from newegg, which is pretty awesome so your covered no matter what!

IMG_20100907_221954.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just might keep it now lol, been reading more and more reviews on it, i was looking at the Envy but i been hearing a lot of issues with that!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

na_rsx

10+ year member
Incriminator Audio FTW
na_rsx
With Jessica Biel
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies