Recommend Me Some 15"s

mcquesten
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TN
Ok I have a Sundown 2000d to power them. They will be going in the bed of my Chevy Avalanche, and I will be getting a ported box built to specs for what ever the sub is.

So with that info wohat would you recommend? I've had my eye on some DC level 4's, but I don't know much abut them.

SPL or SQ? budget?

sundown, DC, FI, SSA, they all make good stuff, just depends on if u want SPL or more SQ oriented and how much u wanna spend.

im running a 15" dc lvl 3 with lvl 4 soft parts, 1200watts, 3 cubes@33hz. pretty loud, sounds good for as loud as it gets.

heard nothing but good things about dc level 4's

they get low and quite loud. pretty good sq from what ive heard (ive never personally listened to them)

and that would be a perfect match to your sundown

SPL or SQ? budget?
I guess a mixture of both. It's going to be my daily driver, so not competing or anything right now. As far as budget I'd like to get it under $500 for the subs. I don't really want to go that high, but I can if I need to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.