Northeast Region Tnespl finals - team elite

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

ACT Audio
10+ year member

ACT AUDIO
Good luck to all that are going. Any New England guys, we will be staying at the stone fence hotel for Saturday night. I confirmed with Jeff from car tunes and they will be there as well. Looks like party is there.........

anyone else going from New England that needs a room contact me at the shop 860-870-7676

I had a team Elite Banner Made for US to represent....

CT boys are heading out sat morning, safe travels.............

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/respekt.gif.b162d148236010609fe523122efe3729.gif:respekt://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/respekt.gif.b162d148236010609fe523122efe3729.gif

Im headed up sat morning also. Ill be at the quality inn right next to you
have you registered for Finals yet? I didn't see your name listed on the list of competitors that are attending Finals, it's on their forum.

TNESPL Finals List

let me know if you need a Finals registration form or any other info, you can PayPal the fee if needed. tnespl@gmail.com and you must do it as a gift.

Gonna be a fun time. Kevin you should cancel your hotel room and go across the street. Would hate to see you drunk walk back to your room and get hit by a rogue horse and buggy lol

Gonna be a fun time. Kevin you should cancel your hotel room and go across the street. Would hate to see you drunk walk back to your room and get hit by a rogue horse and buggy lol
lol...truth

I'm searching for hotels and I come up with a total of 3 choices, not exactly a bustling metropolis up there...lol

lol...truth
I'm searching for hotels and I come up with a total of 3 choices, not exactly a bustling metropolis up there...lol
more came up in Canada it was 11-3

dont know when i leaving would like to hit the team Compton show in Manchester start on next years points

the hotels are about 1 mile apart from each other.and you lol about the horse and buggy,but my neighbors are fn amish,lmao.what time do you guys think your rollin in?i called to see if we can move some vehicles in saturday night,but the guy i need to talk to is on vacation this week,so i wont know anything next week

i dont think that should be a problem,the guy i talked to sounded pretty sure it would be ok.just an fyi though,there will be nobody watching the vehicles over night,so it will be park at your own risk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date