15" DC Level 4 vs DD 2515

why would you ask such a dumb question?

both designers have slightly different parts and motors but generally they are similar in performance. the biggest difference is going to be your install..

why would you ask such a dumb question?both designers have slightly different parts and motors but generally they are similar in performance. the biggest difference is going to be your install..
why would you respond with such a dumb answer? I asked what peoples personal preference is. How is that a dumb question?

why would you respond with such a dumb answer? I asked what peoples personal preference is. How is that a dumb question?
all depends how much you wanna spend man, and how much power your gonna put to it

why in the hell would you want peoples perferences? its simply a matter as to which woofer is best for your application...
Why are millions of products reviewed each year? And why do ppl read them? TO make a more educated decision.. WTF is your issue, your not helping the guy any , so gtfo

I can say from using both brands that you cant go wrong with either. I had the 2515's for sometime, when I decided to upgrade the 9515's was just more then I wished to spend. I then switched to the DC XL's which are very comparable to the 9515s based on motor size and specs. I was not dissapointed with the switch. Its not fair to say one is better the the other. BUT with you asking which is better beween the 2500 and level 4? The level 4 should win hands down. bigger coils, and larger motor. Now with a comparison between the 3500 and level 4 they should be the same. I will post a side by side pic later of the 3515 and the level 4 15 later when I can since I have both sitting here in the garage.

I can say from using both brands that you cant go wrong with either. I had the 2515's for sometime, when I decided to upgrade the 9515's was just more then I wished to spend. I then switched to the DC XL's which are very comparable to the 9515s based on motor size and specs. I was not dissapointed with the switch. Its not fair to say one is better the the other. BUT with you asking which is better beween the 2500 and level 4? The level 4 should win hands down. bigger coils, and larger motor. Now with a comparison between the 3500 and level 4 they should be the same. I will post a side by side pic later of the 3515 and the level 4 15 later when I can since I have both sitting here in the garage.

and the fact Rusty is a great guy is all the more reason to put your trust into DC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

vthanks for the replies.

whatever sub I end up choosing will be going in a ported box built to specs in my Chevy Trailblazer. I would really like to go with an 18" they're rare compared to seeing 15s in the classifieds. As for the topic title- those are two subs that I could buy right now. Ideally, I'd rather have the 35 instead of the 2515. For prices-I can get the 2515 new for $30 cheaper than the level 4 which is used. I would be willing to shell out the money for the lvl 4, but do you guys feel it's going to be worth it? Right now, I'm leaning towards DC.

i have a dc lvl 3 with lvl 4 soft parts, 1200 watts, ported, plenty loud, good sq.

my only complaint is its a little too loud for my tastes, but hey, thats probably what ur looking for

Heres a side by side of level 4 and 3500. I will have some number this week of 4 lvl4 15's in a wall powered my 2 M3's as well.

SANY2027.jpg

SANY2030.jpg

SANY2028.jpg

SANY2029.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.