amp wiring question

Participant count
  • Participant list

TEutis

IL
I'm new to the forum and thanks for your help. I'm installing a stereo in my boat and had a question about the wiring of this JL Audio 6450 amplifier. I'm not clear if my diagram puts a 2 ohm load in channels 1,2, & 3 or a 1 ohm load (see attached diagram). Amplifier is 2 ohm stable. Thank you very much for any help you can give me. If you need additional information please let me know and I'll do my best to provide it.

I'm new to the forum and thanks for your help. I'm installing a stereo in my boat and had a question about the wiring of this JL Audio 6450 amplifier. I'm not clear if my diagram puts a 2 ohm load in channels 1,2, & 3 or a 1 ohm load (see attached diagram). Amplifier is 2 ohm stable. Thank you very much for any help you can give me. If you need additional information please let me know and I'll do my best to provide it.
Very good example of your problem for someone that is new to the site, but I'd have to ask what impedance load are you sending to the amp? Is your sub a single/dual 4 or 2?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.