Check out this forum that its only purpose is to basically forum a cult against bass

Seriously ??? A warzone?

To quote one heavy bass victim in Arizona,

"Bass is hard to capture on record; & local law enforcement has little recourse (often will simply not respond). This is not a victimless crime. It is a direct assault on the foundation of our homes (literally). You cant escape (it falsely imprisons you with no choice). Home is no longer a place of peace. It is war zone; without weapons to fight. As typical of war, the opponent does not share our views. They most often know what they do; and, do it with intent to disrupt, disturb, & assault. It will take a large (& strong) Mass to stop it. Until the Mass is large enough to win the war; individuals will continue to lose the battles. One of Many, Tea"

lololol - apparently using subwoofers in home audio and cars is misuse

I have also suffered from this type of problem. I call it "Sub-Base Harassment". This type of noise noise is not just a case of a TV or radio being played too loudly. It is produced by sub-woofer audio equipment. This equipment is designed to make sound travel far in cinemas, clubs theatres and public events. But used by individuals in residential areas is a clear misuse and inevitably leads to sound nuisance.

Bumping in neighborhoods or at stop lights is ****ing retarded and I wish the guys that did it would stop.
I live in a subdivision, but it's a popular "cut through" spot in my town. I hear people drive by bumping all day long, and I can't say it's ever bothered me, regardless of what I was doing at the time. I've never been woken up by somebody driving by at 35 mph bumping their bass. People are overly sensetive, I think some of these people would be happier living in the stone age, but they'd ***** about the noise made by trying to create the wheel by banging rocks together.

Having a blast at that forum... I'm sure I'll be banned soon. These people need to seek the help of a mental health professional. If your neighbor's AC unit creates severe stress in your life... you have some issues. FagDouche out... back to the moron forum.

Im registering now give them a peice of my mind. honestly your telling me bass that drives by at slowest 25mph bothers you that bad? it lasts maybe 10 seconds? I would hate to see how these guys react when their neighbors are mowing their grass with their 110db lawn mower for a few hours. I can see it now. " hunny break out the sks, that ****er is mowing his yard again "

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.