RAM_Designs feedback thread

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Figured I'd start one to keep track of the boxes I help people with(a little late now, but whatever)...if I've done something for you, please post your experience here whether it be good or bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Guy here,

My past experience with other box builders had been not very good, barley any information was asked from me, and wham heres your design, dont ask me anymore questions.

Ram_designs was not like that at all, he asked me alot of questions I failed to even consider, and he spent time trying to figure the best possible box design for my specs, goal, and MY ideas. Altho I haven't decided what I will go with yet, he has given me a few options to think about. I like that he takes the time to explain his ideas and his knowledge of building a great box.

anyways,

So far so good, updates to come

Figured I'd start one to keep track of the boxes I help people with( a little late now, but whatever)...if I've done something for you, please post your experience here whether it be good or bad.

man I have been meaning to pm you......well the design i got for you for those two 9515g's...well the box was made back in may.....however I just installed the box and subs in my suburban the other day and maaan.......they are still breaking in but wow.....the box sounds great! sad thing is i have them hooked up on a aq2200d but only at 2 ohm because of my shitty stock electrical system at the moment but even at that this box wangs!!! cant wait to get another 2200 and upgraded electrical system......thanks for the design!

I have paid 10 bucks for some wayyyy crappier box designs. Gave me very detailed drawings and accommodated my parameters well. box is solid and takes a beating and is loud as balls. I have recommended him to others and with good result.

I am new to car audio and got a box design from him and must say I am impressed. I haven't built the box yet but the design is very detailed and all of the measurements will help a great deal. Thanks for the box design! Next time I need a box design I know who to look for!

just like everyone else is saying. great guy to deal with and asks plenty of questions. doesnt seem to just want to design boxes for a quick buck but takes the time to ask what your realling looking for and gives you his two cents.

first time dealing with him was about a week ago and I will never go to anyone else again.

Great designer here. I employed him to design me a box for my 4 sa-8's with pretty strict workable dimensions. He was able to design a really sweet box within one day. I highly recommend Ryan !

Great guy to deal with here. He's designed 2 boxes for me already.

super fast (same day), always responds to pms, and will work with you on the design

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied