Help me pick out some new subs!

Participant count
  • Participant list

woody2193
10+ year member

WI
Alright guys so currently i have 2 10 inch sony xplods and they actually do sound ok and are fairly loud. (i didnt have much money at the time i bought them and they are louder than my friends 2 type r 12s) I have them hooked up to a lanzar vibe 268 which is supposedly 1000 watts rms. (i know it actually doesnt do this.)

I'm looking to upgrade these subs with 2 12s due to the extra room i have in my trunk. I want to stay cheap but i do have a job now so i can actually spend a little more. The ideal subs would be between 300-500 rms.

currently i have the re audio sr12d4 and the kicker cvr12 in mind. Which of these subs would u go with with my amp? I have researched the re audio but i cant really find many reviews for it and im not an expert on subs. I'm also open to other suggestions for some subs around this price range. I'm looking for something that pounds but also sounds good while doing so.

I would also like to replace my battery with a car audio battery. The car is a 1999 eclipse gs-t if that narrows down sizes at all ( cant measure the battery cause its storming right now). Any suggestions for the battery?

lol i know the gain on his amp is not up very high and the amp wouldn't power them to their ratings if the amp was at 100%

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.