Philly

old_greg
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just moved to philly and figured big city= alot of systems. I moved from Cincinnati and they were way more common there. Ive heard maybe 5 since ive been here driving around. All sound like stock sub or maybe single ten added to some xplods. WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Mainly they would steal your **** if they heard it loud. Don't know what Ohio is like but people here don't turn it up loud, only when they have to.

Ride up and down the blvd u will hear systems.

congrats on your sly remark. You've impressed me. Thank you for all your words of wisdoms and eggs of knowledge planted in my brain. Hopefully they will grow into little creatures of knowledge that will be of further assistance in my exploration at life. Once again many thanks.

Maybe you could put out an ad in the local paper, it could read........................................................

"I'm retarded"

i plan to fart and spray **** in a bottle then piss in it. Let it ferment for about 2 weeks in the sun. let it bask in all its glory then force feed your mother the jenkem i have just created.

dont go to the bad places black people will kill you or steal your system i wish there was no black people then we wouldnt have this problem
WOOORD! Camden, Newark, Philly, A.C. allll bad places to own anything u give a **** about. Bumpin ur 150s around there is like throwing a raw steak into shark infested waters. The only people I see bumpin in those cities r gang leaders/drug dealers that pretty much do it to show status

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

old_greg

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
old_greg
Philadelphia, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date