Match an amp to this sub pls.

if its stock just find out how much a replacement puts out. most cars have two sizes for replacements. the smaller one is for the model without power windows and locks and all that stuff. and the larger one is for the decked out model of that specific car.

amp. its all preference. but the cheap route would be to find a nice 2 channel and run it bridged. look for 550 to 650 rms and tune the gains to make sure its getting good non clipped power and you should be good.

ok well what would be more decent? im probably working with a budget of around $600. Its going into a 1990 chevy blazer s10.

If i was me with that budget, id grab a dc level 4, and and audiopipe ap 1500d

should be fine with a 100a alt, id upgrade your stock batt though.

AP on a Type R 15 in a good box would be a pretty good budget setup.....

an AP on my two 12 R's is my plan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.