Fixing Broken Car Amps

mike49504
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ive been fixing broken car amps for 10+ years. The price i charge is 25.00 plus parts and shipping to fix amps. I go through the entire amp to see whats wrong with it and then contact you with the total. My turn around time right now is 2-3 business days to complete . All amps i repair come with a 90 warranty on parts and labor. I only use brand new parts and never use old parts when repairing amps. For example if you have 1 or 2 blown outputs or power supply fets that are bad i replace them all so the amp is reliable.

So if you have any amps that you are inrested in getting fixed please send me a message at mike49504@hotmail.com .

Thanks for looking

I hve references i can send to you . Theres a guy on here called jonjv something ive repaired alot of his amps for him.

I can also post some pics of my work in a lil bit after i get some batteries for my camera

Here are some of the amps ive repaired and some of them im repairing .

I repaired the DD Z1 The sony., The fosgate BD1500.1

The amps im repairing still are the MTX pictured and a few more

Do you have pics of your soldering skills? After all the horror stories on this site the more info you can provide the better

Hm,mm I may be interested I have a memphis older p200.2 worked years back but goes into protect from being slid around unhooked in a back seat. Also a rockford p500.2 no idea on it it was given to me. Might be interested in sending them to you after your refs are given and such.

I went to school for this . I use top of the line tools for working on them no radio shack stuff. I use hakko soldering and desoldering equiment also use kester solder.

I will take pics of an amp im going to repair later tonight before and after solder connections so you will see my work in detail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.