Question about 6x5's for my Acura TL

Participant count
  • Participants list

EmoneyRI

Hey all, I'm looking to get some quality 6.5's for my TL, right now my stock speakers are component 6.5 in the front with a 3" center speaker and a stock 8" sub in the back. The sub rattles and the 3" speaker i'm not sure makes much of a difference

That being said, I'm looking to get 4 6.5" speakers, 2 component for the front and coax for the back, looking for something nice under $400-500 preferably for all 4.

Since I am a bit new to this, I was wondering if anyone might have some input on what to get, right now i'm currently thinking about going with Memphis

The amp i'm looking to go with is my old Kenwood KAC-8402

I also just found my old Infinity Kappa's in the basement //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Any help would be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason I was going with kenwood is because I already have it and i'm not looking to spend a ton of money. If the right deal came along and I didn't have to spend a lot to replace it with a better one I would love to though

I have an 05 TL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.