L7 vs fi ssd12?

maxmar04
10+ year member

hell
Hey I'm trying to delcie between 2 2" kicker l7's or 2 12" fi ssd12. I'm mainly looking looking for SPL but i would like to try to get some SQ. Also they will b going in a ported box. Plz don't try and Recommend another sub I hate it when ppl do that it just confuses me more.

I wouldn't say insanely loud. But they can do decent numbers.
Have you ever heard a pair of L7's or CVX's in a good box on a lot of power?, they do get really loud if it is a good install....

I stand beside the TypeR's though; Loud, Underrated and Cheap is nice to have lol..

Most people do until they get better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I didn't like my L7 12". I would go with the SSDs
Hey hey hey, that's not it, I've had many different subs including an MT, but at the time I'm on a tight budget and they get loud...

I have the 08DS12L74(Dual 12" L7's in the Kicker ported box), and they do get very loud. My only complaints are SQ (isn't really there at all) and it doesn't get as low as I would like. All around great subs and I love them to death, but they do serve only one purpose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

maxmar04

10+ year member
maxmar04
hell
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from