Can I go active?

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you can't look at the specs of the unit and tell if you can or not I'm going to advise that you don't. Going active isn't just something that you do and things just magically sound better. Even if you know what you are doing its usually a painful process of trial and error switching in and out different drivers. It's also a neverending tuning process.

Basically what I'm saying is if you don't really know what ur doing, it's not a good idea. Not trying to be an ass, just being honest.

Above guy is right. However going 3 way... mids tweets and sub is not at all hard to tune.(not for the novice though) I remember jumping into 3 way and it really wasnt that difficult at all, I just did alot of reading beforehand to know what I was doing. the tuning took a bit but that always does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.