Best 6x9's You've heard?

Kastlez_
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bay Area, CA
Thinking about adding some rear stage. In your opinion whats the best performing brand of 6x9's you've come across???

Input is appreciated. Thanks

p.s. I have focal polyglass 6.5's up front, not looking to break the bank on rear fill just something with great performance at a decent price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard good things about the Almani PCS-69, and they're cheap. I've never actually heard them myself, though.

I'm sure they aren't the best, but they look pretty beefy and cost next to nothing.

I've heard good things about the Almani PCS-69, and they're cheap. I've never actually heard them myself, though.
I'm sure they aren't the best, but they look pretty beefy and cost next to nothing.
+1, friend has them. I found out about them from this forum and recommended them. We threw them in on deck power for rear fill. They do just fine blending with the Memphis fronts.

A local shop by me swore by Almani (before they closed shop), I personally thought it was crap but never looked into the 6x9's

I'll take some of these into consideration thanks.

Focal CVX690
Funny you mention those. I actually have Focal Polyglass 165vr's as my front stage.

I have used the almanis and they do wonderful, take lots of power too. not the best speakers ive heard in teh world but they do rear fill yknow. very very well built for the price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.