any place to get LED bulbs for GM DRL's (bulb 4114)

Participant count
  • Participant list

HvNd4Speed
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So Cal
I'm looking to get an LED DRL (daytime running lamp) on my tahoe, I keep burning out one of the bulbs every few months since I got the truck and its getting annoying.

It is a 4114 bulb and its not a full on DRL, it only turns on when in Drive

Looks like there are 2 kinds of bulbs and one is only for turn signals and they have one that is specifically for DRL. I wouldnt think it makes any difference, if the type of bulb in it is a 4114, then any 4114 should work regardless of its purpose.

ebay has the two different types and the difference in price is significant

What do you guys think and do you know any online vendors that have this type of LED bulb for a good price?

I'm looking to get an LED DRL (daytime running lamp) on my tahoe, I keep burning out one of the bulbs every few months since I got the truck and its getting annoying.
It is a 4114 bulb and its not a full on DRL, it only turns on when in Drive

Looks like there are 2 kinds of bulbs and one is only for turn signals and they have one that is specifically for DRL. I wouldnt think it makes any difference, if the type of bulb in it is a 4114, then any 4114 should work regardless of its purpose.

ebay has the two different types and the difference in price is significant

What do you guys think and do you know any online vendors that have this type of LED bulb for a good price?
Super Bright LEDs ? 12 Volt LED Car Bulbs

i have bought from here a few times and they have good stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.