WTB: Rockford Fosgate

nwdsk8er
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa FL
I just blew my jl 10 w7 and im now for the first time in my life thinking its time to go with a system other than JL Audio. I have just lost faith in JL because of the recently blown subwoofer and want something else. I am looking for a Rockford system now to go against my JL system.

I like to match everything so I wont mix and match amps.

For the amps I am looking for any of the following power series amps or punch amps:

Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BD

Rockford Fosgate T2000.1BD

Rockford Fosgate T400.4

Rockford Fosgate punch 2500.1

Rockford Fosgate punch 1500.1

Rockford Fosgate punch 400.4

I am looking for the following subwoofers (need a pair):

Rockford Fosgate T1 10 or 12 or 15

Rockford Fosgate T2 12 or 15

I would be willing to trade my JL stuff for any rockford stuff. I also have a ported enclosure that I built for a JL w7 10" it is 4 cubic feet ported to 30hz that I would trade. I have the jl 300/2 and a jl 500/1. I have cash ready if the offer you send is good enough. I am located in tampa florida and would prefer to pick it up or have it shipped from instate but let me know what you have and Ill let you know if I can do it.

I just blew my jl 10 w7 and im now for the first time in my life thinking its time to go with a system other than JL Audio. I have just lost faith in JL because of the recently blown subwoofer and want something else. I am looking for a Rockford system now to go against my JL system.
I like to match everything so I wont mix and match amps.

For the amps I am looking for any of the following power series amps or punch amps:

Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BD

Rockford Fosgate T2000.1BD

Rockford Fosgate T400.4

Rockford Fosgate punch 2500.1

Rockford Fosgate punch 1500.1

Rockford Fosgate punch 400.4

I am looking for the following subwoofers (need a pair):

Rockford Fosgate T1 10 or 12 or 15

Rockford Fosgate T2 12 or 15

I would be willing to trade my JL stuff for any rockford stuff. I also have a ported enclosure that I built for a JL w7 10" it is 4 cubic feet ported to 30hz that I would trade. I have the jl 300/2 and a jl 500/1. I have cash ready if the offer you send is good enough. I am located in tampa florida and would prefer to pick it up or have it shipped from instate but let me know what you have and Ill let you know if I can do it.
how would you do trades? cause i got a t1 10. would be lookin for a nice 4 channel amp.

I have considered other systems to run, I am interrested in DD and sundown also but Im not sure If I could afford DD because it seems to be pricy

dude you dont have to run all DD or sundown, or rockford, seriously alot of people that try to match there whole system look like materialistic douchebags to most. Mix and match your ****.

I have some very high end Rockford componet tweeters for sale....They are the Fanatic Q series these were the best tweeters that Rockford ever made they are complete with crossovers ...100w rms ....They sold new for $200 a pair ...I have two sets and will sell shipped for $100 a pair....they are BNIB so never used or abused......

I have a set of RF 10 T1's d4 that have been used for maybe 5 hours. 12 RF t1 d2, RF t1500bd and a DD 1510 that is dual 4 ohm. Hit me with a pm if you are intersted. I also have a 15 mtx 9500 d4 as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.