KGB_Cl4rk

New to car audio

Hi, new to the car audio world but very interested. Joined to get help from a seemingly huge knowlage base.

well welcome....i wish when i was first new to car audio i stumbled onto a site like this....however i didnt lol......what kind of plans you got?

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81

cianzo,Sthib,FasFocus,Misfits

It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...
The MTs are just like the 05' XXX

StevenThompsonNinjaFlipVictoryCelebrationUFC143.gif

Nothin too big. Puttin in a new HU, speakers and a sub/amp. I love loud music.

came to the right place!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

so have you bought anything yet? or are you being smart and researching and lurking the classifieds....trust me theres always tons of good stuff with good prices in there......like i think theres a thread right now for like 7 head units under 50 bucks

• Haha 1

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81

It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...

so have you bought anything yet? or are you being smart and researching and lurking the classifieds....trust me theres always tons of good stuff with good prices in there......like i think theres a thread right now for like 7 head units under 50 bucks

This dude right here is badass. :fyi:

• Haha 1

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand. :fyi:

thank you kindly sir.....

• Haha 1

I do what I can. :)

I just took your thanks cherry.

• Haha 1

and for that sir my cherry thanks you :)

and for that sir my cherry thanks you :)

Man, you got AudioDave in your refs?

Might as well remove that one, holmes. :)

:wave:

Threads here can get some good replies.

However, feel free to PM me with any specific questions if you find the need.

System Layout help available via PM.

My system:

Sounds good.

zmtg.jpg

Yeah man that was before the whole thing went down with him .... The funny thing is I put him in there after I paypald him and then he was Suppose to ship his ppi 456 crossover and then he called me and told me he was holding off to ship it because he was under the imppression that he was gonna get a white art series 456 xover and ship me the grey one but the douchbag never got his white Xover off eBay so he gave me a refund

Yeah man that was before the whole thing went down with him .... The funny thing is I put him in there after I paypald him and then he was Suppose to ship his ppi 456 crossover and then he called me and told me he was holding off to ship it because he was under the imppression that he was gonna get a white art series 456 xover and ship me the grey one but the douchbag never got his white Xover off eBay so he gave me a refund

There's always a LONG story with that douchebag, man...

Fixed :)

• Haha 1

lulz

lulz

Lol well we manage to chit all over this mans thread and he's not even here lol

Piece of advice...until you get your CA sea legs, stay clear of the dome...it's not for the faint of heart. :fyi:

squirrel.gif

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Piece of advice...until you get your CA sea legs, stay clear of the dome...it's not for the faint of heart. :fyi:

tru dat

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now