who says 2-300 watts cant flex?

Wow loud in a focus, does that guy want a cookie? Try that same setup in a large 4 door sedan and all the sudden the bass are all gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

@ 0:46 is that two computer speakers that I'm seeing? I hope that's a joke and he isn't actually using them.

opps misread that and no i dont use them one has a volume knob which i ran the rcas thrrew i just put both there cuz i tlooks better

i dont have two comp screens i have 2 tvs but ones broke
Lol, reading > you. He said computer speakers, and he meant the white things by your e-brake. Also, my girlfriends Focus flexed this much with an Orion 10 on about 400 watts. Not that special.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit..

how about this for american car? american girl as well?

36116_1310527046288_1323985024_3071.jpg

was your gfs a hatch or sedan?
It was an 03 SE sedan, looked just like yours but silver. How many transmissions have you been through in that POS? She is on number 4 with 130k on the body.

You dont know what a real american car is. Focuses are made from recylcled lego blocks, dumbass.
Not sure if I would give it that much credit lol. I honestly would say I would feel more comfortable hitting a wall at 30 mph in a Reliant Robin than her Focus.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.