Northeast Region 14th Annual Sanford Sound Bikini show, NESPL event

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Once again NESPL is joining up with Sanford Sound for their annual Bikini Car Wash & Car Show. We'll have both the SPL format as well as the Slammin Bass format available at the show. Roll in and Registration for SPL begins at 10am, Judging should be underway by 11am. This one is the largest SPL event in New England year after year, don't miss out.

Registration fee's will be $25 for SPL or Slammin Bass, $40 for both. We'll have trophies in all classes.

Sanford1.jpg

Sanford2.jpg

in for the pics
lol I hear that, to say this show is a great time every year would be an understatment.

check out Maine Marine Radio Maine Custom Car Installs Maine Custom Radio Accessories they have pix of previous shows there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
If you dig deep into the photo archive of the B.C.W. one of the years they had what must of been a "professional girl" there, insanely hot and she got buck naked. Hopefully someday they get her back... Jason were you at that show, do ya know which one I am refering to?

I will be at this show, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Besides the girls everything about this show is crazy. I'll never forget last year that blue mazda with 1000 horsepower doing a 2 m/h full throttle drift (more like a rolling break stand) all the way around the entire building. I worked at New England Dragway but and there is a big racing culture around here but I never seen anything like that before... the tire marks are still there and dark a year later.

I got Mikes dad's burnout on video, and if I remember right the mazda did it after the supra and put the supra to shame (could have been before my memory ***** lately lol) both were insane. The blue mazda is the one with the chrome RAYS sticker on front quarter panel. I wish I video recorded it but it was so nasty I just stood there with my jaw dropped open (and eating bits of rubber haha) can't wait for this show dab nab it! Legendary venue, smoking hot chicks in bikinis and awesome people in the lanes... whats not to love!

hmm i dont know which girl you are talking about, i know a girl from street glow was there a few years back... its always been hotter than Haiti for that show so bring some hydration and a tent if you got one... and Mike Travassos please bring a winch so we dont have to push your heavy ass Exploder out of the mud again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If dad's new toy is done he may bring that down, almost double the HP and Tq of the Camino, this one is a burnout machine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i know that ill be there with the maxima for carshow but if all goes well the explorer will be there also with the 6 15s walled on 2 cactus k9s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Are you trying to turn me on Mike? Its working...I'm all hot in the pants in ****. Im not going to miss this show.

mikey was layin' frame in the mud! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have a pic of it somewhere... and I know I wasnt the only one who got pix of it lol

mikey was layin' frame in the mud! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have a pic of it somewhere... and I know I wasnt the only one who got pix of it lol
Oh yeah there are several vids of it too of him in the lanes afterwards. It was crazy seeing the mud fly off his car as he bass raced at over 154 dbz (30 average score fyi to peeps who missed the show last year). I had never seen a vehicle that dirty that loud, esp a mint truck like that lol! Everyone there was feeling so bad yet he seemed to be barely bothered making it even more badass.

I got stuck that day too later on, Dave Halle broke his front ground custom bumper on his cavy and there were other adventures :) Can't wait for this show!

Houde hope your pops new toy is ready, I liked the camino so I'm sure the new one is nasty. Praying Mike's Explorer is ready too I've been hearing rumors about it so I'll keep my fingers crossed and wish you the best of luck and God's Speed as the saying go's! I bet the G man gets strong stuff eeh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date