FS: 24" Custom Flamebroiled ROOR Waterpipe with extras

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
Up for sale is my personal set of Roor stuff and some extras. They are all flawless and those stuff never failed to impress anyone.

24" tall Custom Flamebroiled Roor 18.8 Waterpipe

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Diffusers:

Far left: SYN Ashcatcher's stock 14.4 diffuser

Middle: HiJi Ashcatcher 18.8 diffuser (this provides AWESOME diffusion!)

Right: Sheldon Black (a line from Roor) 18.8 diffuser

DSC_0001.jpg

SYN Rasta Ashcatcher (18.8 opening on both ends)

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Roor bowls:

Left: 14.4 stock Roor bowl

Right: 18.8 Turbo Roor bowl

DSC_0030.jpg

Cleaning Supplies: I got 3 different squeezies that does the job well. I can include them in the package if you like.

DSC_0020.jpg

Bag: Awesome Vatra bag with air tubes inside the bag to protect the waterpipe. Nice fit for the roor.

DSC_0024.jpg

Pic of my "used to be" daily set up:

DSC_0027.jpg

I am asking $450 plus shipping for EVERYTHING or best offer. I am willing to separate the waterpipe/SB diffuser/Bowl and the Ashcatcher set up because I know someone that wants the Ashcatcher set up but I told him I would prefer to sell it as a package.

I spent A LOT more than I am asking for, but I do not want to keep those stuff anymore when I am not into this "hobby" anymore. I know for sure the next owner will absolutely love this. Like I said, I never once failed to impress my friends or fellow smokers with those stuff.

Everything is in great condition, whatever you are seeing on the glass in the pics are deposits from water.

If you want me to, I can go take a picture of the waterpipe next to a piece of paper showing my screenname and date. But I think some people around here can vouch for me though. I took those pictures just 2 days ago.

For Tobacco use only!

Any questions or anything, feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
trades? ah man tempting but I could use some cash

but what do u have for trade though? LMK

LMFAO. If I still smoked....tobacco.... I'd just buy 345$ worth of tobacco and some rolling papers. Of course, I'm a cheap ****. Nice looking equipment, GLWS

LMFAO. If I still smoked....tobacco.... I'd just buy 345$ worth of tobacco and some rolling papers. Of course, I'm a cheap ****. Nice looking equipment, GLWS
Only the true "tobacco" lovers would appreciate a piece like this. Glws man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JarvisB

10+ year member
JarvisB
JarvisB
MI/DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied