What Color Brake Caliper?

SRim23
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OH
So I'm going to be replacing my rotors and pads on Friday and I figured why not paint the calipers when I had them off. Only problem, I can't decide on the color. What do you guys think? It's the car in my Avatar.

Black

Duplicolor BCP402 - High Performance Brake Caliper Paint Kit | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Silver

Duplicolor BCP403 - High Performance Brake Caliper Paint Kit | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Blue

Duplicolor BCP404 - High Performance Brake Caliper Paint Kit | O'Reilly Auto Parts

go blue so it sticks out :p
eh, thats exactly why the blue was kinda just a third option. not really sure i want them to "stick out" necessarily. i just like blue so i made it a choice. haha

Each brake caliper is 100% leakproof to test equipment true OEM. All components are replaced by new ones. Final inspection and marking processes provide full traceability of components and workmanship that went into each brake caliper. Each of the brake calipers is separately boxed, with the brake hardware, LH and RH brake calipers are part of a couple in a large box with a bar code label with the part number and NHT a date code.

Each brake caliper is 100% leakproof to test equipment true OEM. All components are replaced by new ones. Final inspection and marking processes provide full traceability of components and workmanship that went into each brake caliper. Each of the brake calipers is separately boxed, with the brake hardware, LH and RH brake calipers are part of a couple in a large box with a bar code label with the part number and NHT a date code.
??? wtf

id say go black, only way red looks good is on a big brake kit

Id say go with a color that matches your car, it looks nice and it says I like my car and pay attention to details. Now if you do RED all the people in muscle cars are gonna think your trying to race them...and they will win. In turn making your RED paint look bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SRim23

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
SRim23
OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date