First vid of my custom 15 in an 02 civic hatch si

Participant count
  • Participants list

yota.coma
10+ year member

who did?
ok so i did have this in my truck for like 3 weeks then wrecked so i put it in my new car 02 civic si

spec: custom built 15" woofer tc sounds based with a team psi recone

dual 2ohm

1500wrms

15"

3inch flatwound coil

2 8inch stiff spiders

sewn leads

6inch dust cap

in 3.5 cubes at34hz going bigger i guess whenever i get time thinking 4.5-5 at 30hz . yes my box is very ugly, i know

i have the "big 2" done with 0ga, a run of 0ga to the back battery. going to do a run of 0ga to the alt to batt to finish the big 3 whenever i feel is isnt a major pain in the a$s

amp is a audiopipe ap1500.1 1500wrms @ 1ohm

I see your sonance 15" on 300watts in a dirty ass van ....and raise you my wife's Sonance 18" on 500 watts....6.0 cubes @ 31hz....

your wifes sonance video is the reason i kept this one. when i first got it i had it in a sealed box and hated it. but i figured i'd try it ported before i passed it on to someone else and love it.

Are there holes in your surround? Try some "amazing goop" glue on them. Works well for me.
no those are just surface scratches. i'm actually considering reconing it when it fianally gives out. but its still intact. i only paid 35 bucks for it because the dustcap was coming loose and audio itch (See local shop reviews) said it was blown.

hey twiistedchild , i got a real amp for it now , let me find a camera that will pick up flex decent and i will make a new video. close to the same amount of flex you got there. btw i am still searching for the arc of the funky pup..........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.