CAN'T get my box measurements to add up

Participant count
  • Participants list

rumblebee2
10+ year member

I'm Higher Than You
Florida
ok guys this is going in a tahoe. It's 2 type-r 12" sub's, which i wanna do a box crx style for. the subs on top and the port facing back towards the tailgate. so here's the problem, with winisd i figured a port with 14 sq. in's of port per cuft. (2.6 net box) will equal a displacement of .693 cuft. the subs together are a displacement of .142 cuft. , so if you add that together i need a box of 2.742 gross cuft. how the hell do i fit the port in my max measurements? my max measurements are 48" across X 19" back X 20" high.

sorry for the book i just wrote

thanks chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, you know how that is. Growing up my father would refer to it as a "bug up ones arse", get the bug, you're an arse until it's satisfied! As a...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
the 2 sundowns want a total of 4 Cu Ft. Get this high output which will give you a 2 cu ft after woofer displacement, tuned to 35hz (those 2's...
Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

rumblebee2

10+ year member
I'm Higher Than You
rumblebee2
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date