CAN'T get my box measurements to add up

Participant count
  • Participant list

rumblebee2
10+ year member

I'm Higher Than You
Florida
ok guys this is going in a tahoe. It's 2 type-r 12" sub's, which i wanna do a box crx style for. the subs on top and the port facing back towards the tailgate. so here's the problem, with winisd i figured a port with 14 sq. in's of port per cuft. (2.6 net box) will equal a displacement of .693 cuft. the subs together are a displacement of .142 cuft. , so if you add that together i need a box of 2.742 gross cuft. how the hell do i fit the port in my max measurements? my max measurements are 48" across X 19" back X 20" high.

sorry for the book i just wrote

thanks chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, you know how that is. Growing up my father would refer to it as a "bug up ones arse", get the bug, you're an arse until it's satisfied! As a...
So I was wondering what would yall use to design your box. I just don't wanna do black carpet or black bedliner paint bc to me I want something...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

rumblebee2

10+ year member
I'm Higher Than You
rumblebee2
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date