Cadence vs. Audioque and DD

I've been researching Cadence for a month or so now because one of my potential team mates is swearing by it. The amps do rated. The subs seem decent. I'm just not that impressed. My DD's blow him away, BUT you pay a premium for DD.

The amps do rated. And I keep hearing that one of thier sub lines is basically a rebadged HDC3. I haven't used any of their subs since the orange UltraDrive series, but those things wanged. Of course that was like 8 years ago. Lol. Bbut it's a solid company and they don't get the love that they should. I want to try some of those ZRS12's. They look prety **** beefy.

the zrs1000 series are basically the same sub as a dd3500

their daytona series are the same exact sub as hdc3 and 9500

the zrs800 is the dd2500 or aq 2.5 their all from same buildhouse.

the zrs1000 series are basically the same sub as a dd3500
their daytona series are the same exact sub as hdc3 and 9500

the zrs800 is the dd2500 or aq 2.5 their all from same buildhouse.
those 2 arent the exact same sub, so how can the cadence be the same as 2 different subs?

ok thats why cadence daytona holds th 2 sub record in the world lol, ur talking out ur ass now, their all the same, just cause u paid a lot of money 4 ur dd im sprry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.