Audioque 3500.1 @ .5 Daily?

i see lots of people runing ap amps @.5 no prob i was using two 3000.1ds daily @.5 for a few mounths then one went up in smoke. they put out plenty of power they take plently of power to run and they sound fair.

i see lots of people runing ap amps @.5 no prob i was using two 3000.1ds daily @.5 for a few mounths then one went up in smoke. they put out plenty of power they take plently of power to run and they sound fair.
and what about audioque amps?

or why not just get a xx-hercules at .5 ohm since they have been used several times successfully at that load with no issues.

With the electrical you will have no problems at .5 daily. I have a guy running his at .25 daily with the same electrical as you and we tested the same amp in 2 other vehicles below .5 daily and they all worked fine for it.

With the electrical you will have no problems at .5 daily. I have a guy running his at .25 daily with the same electrical as you and we tested the same amp in 2 other vehicles below .5 daily and they all worked fine for it.
Ahh sounds good to me. Thanks for all the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.