WTT:Soundstream XXX-4000d

chromecity
10+ year member

Up for trade is a like new Soundstream XXX-4000d. I upgraded to more power a few months ago so this has just been sitting in my closet collecting dust. Looking for just about anything since I'm getting a new truck in a few weeks. Will also sell outright... Still have the origional box, bass knob and paperwork.

New pic with username:

lpay1366003.jpg

audi098.jpg

audi096.jpg

audi097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what did the birthsheet say as far as ratings? and I am still interested in your alt. Im waiting on a reply to see if I wanna go bigger like 350 amps or not.

The amp came with no birthsheet. But I can post specs. This amp is also stable at 1/2ohm. I had it running my dd9918f in a Tahoe and did a 148.7 on the termlab with a stock alt and one svr 3500 battery in the back.

Does the amplifier work perfectly?

How about an Orion 2500D Chrome series?

Might add some moolah or another amplifier on my end too.

Hey you are in Salisbury, I live a little North of you but am up here for school at the moment.

LMK,

Ronny

RMS Power @ 2 Ohm, 14.4V: 2200

RMS Power @ 1 Ohm, 14.4V: 3300

RMS Power @ 1 Ohm, 16V: 4000

Total Harmonic Distortion: 5.00%

Frequency Response: 15-150Hz

Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB

Damping Factor: 350

Signal Voltage: 500mV-10V

Potential Current Draw: 280A

Dimensions: 2.625"h x 11.375"w x 22.125"L

Low Pass Filter: 18dB, 50-150Hz

Bass Boost: 0-18dB, 45Hz

Subsonic Filter: 18dB, 15-40Hz

Phase Control: 180°

Gunmetal finish w/ brushed accents

Non-regulated mosfet pwm power supply

Three-way protection circuitry (thermal, short,

impedance)

Twin stack technology TM(strap amps together

for double power)

Delayed on/off circuit

Variable low pass crossovers

Variable bass boost

Variable subsonic filter

180 O phase control

Pre-amp outputs

Dash mount remote gain control

Direct wire 0 ga. Power, 4 ga. Speaker terminals

how did it actually preform? did you ever bench it? what kind of electrical did you have backing it? also any guts shots? also a pic with username would be smart...i mean we all have to do it and youre brand new with 29 post...id think that was a given...or even a small video showing the amp works 100%

The amp came with no birthsheet. But I can post specs. This amp is also stable at 1/2ohm. I had it running my dd9918f in a Tahoe and did a 148.7 on the termlab with a stock alt and one svr 3500 battery in the back.
This amp has an unlimited power supply so the more voltage you run to it the louder it gets. I had it running at 13.4 at 1/2 ohm and it ran great!

how did it actually preform? did you ever bench it? what kind of electrical did you have backing it? also any guts shots? also a pic with username would be smart...i mean we all have to do it and youre brand new with 29 post...id think that was a given...or even a small video showing the amp works 100%
No, it was never benched. Like I said, at the time I was running 1/0 stinger wire, a 300a fuse a diehard platinum up front and a svr 3500p in the back with the amp. I havent used siince I purchased my incriminator 40.1... I can post pics with username in just a few. These were my ebay pics.

hey guys I have two of these amps, one in the car and one waiting to go in. They are made to be run 16v out of the box, are rock solid and are strappable. I'll be happy to answer any questions if the OP cannot. FYI I am running four SoundStream T5 10's on one @ 1 ohm, and will be strapping two together for .5 each.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.