RF Power T2 subs

Orion Man
10+ year member

Livin' Loud!
I'm sure there are a lot more subs out there for better money. But I've always had a thing for these. Wanted to get some insight from those of u that have ecperience with them. It'll be used for a sq setup in an Acura TL-S. Eithet 1 or 2 12's running off older T series power amps.

Not really brutes, and not especially loud (comparing it to others at same price). I can't tell you how much of a mistake you would be making getting this when there are hundreds of better woofers for half the price. My buddy just picked up an FI SSD 18" for $300 shipped (brand new, from FI) with all the available options, and it can handle near the same power, and it will walk all over the t2 as far as sq goes. If you really want bang-for-buck, look for used stuff...just please, do yourself a favor and don't get a T2!

Lol. Alright guys ill trust u on this. I've been looking at the Fi Q and some DD drivers. Id really considered the T2s because a buddy of mine has run them before and really liked them. But, he is kinda trendy (buys popular name brands). I'm looking at the RF T2k or T4k amps for the low end. Depends on which subs I want.

Lol. Alright guys ill trust u on this. I've been looking at the Fi Q and some DD drivers. Id really considered the T2s because a buddy of mine has run them before and really liked them. But, he is kinda trendy (buys popular name brands). I'm looking at the RF T2k or T4k amps for the low end. Depends on which subs I want.
lol...

Fi Q's are awesome, great sq. DD's are amazing, but they come with a steep price. I think that Audioque's would be a good choice for you, or for something with similar power handling to the T2's...There is an Atomic Apocalypse 12" for sale on caraudioclassifieds.org...It will likely be as good as two T2's (can handle over 1500 daily), have better sq, and its only like $100 shipped! Actually, don't get it cuz my friend really wants it haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'd recommend the SE's too. I had four 12"s at one point and sold them all. That was a mistake. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'd recommend the SE's too. I had four 12"s at one point and sold them all. That was a mistake. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Terrible mistake, should have given them to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.