JBL W15GTi 15 inch gti series - do these get loud and low???

they're dual 6ohm so a 3~'ish reactive ohm load

really wishing i hadn't sold that arc amp i had now but didn't think i'd be looking at buying this sub anytime soon as I always missed deals on them or something else etc

got one local in near perfect shape for about 200 bucks after its all said and done

sad panda part of it is I don't really have a box for it - funny part is the guy has an alpine type R that he'd blown and *temporarily* replaced it with this but got another type R again and wants to sell this now... - I've used type R's and they are OK... but sheesh... Guessing way too small box or something so it sounds like crap

Crazy things, totally under rated.

can take abuse. If I remmeber correctly somebody here on the forum tossed 4.4kw to one of the newer models no prob

Im one of those people who doesn't like how they look, at all. I think they are ugly. lol But the way they sound more than makes up for it. Id be running GTi's if I didnt already have 05XXX's.

I'm starting to have a hard time justifying the increased amp cost to run this on something in the 1200w-1500w at 4ohms range (saying 4 ohms as its gonna be 3 ohms + box rise which has been about .5-1ohm in all the instances I've used)

I'm starting to have a hard time justifying the increased amp cost to run this on something in the 1200w-1500w at 4ohms range (saying 4 ohms as its gonna be 3 ohms + box rise which has been about .5-1ohm in all the instances I've used)
buy it and sell it to one of us then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.