BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
i traded my RD1750.1 for Blados Pioneer Avic N1 we both agreed to ship out last Tuesday he agreed to cover shipping both ways so he was supposed to send me a money order covering my shipping costs along with the Pioneer Avic N1 i shipped out on Tuesday like agreed he says he did but the tracking number didn't start working till the next day and i received the Pioneer 3 days later after he received my amp when i inspected the Avic N1 first thing i noticed it didnt arrive with a N1 faceplate but an N3 maybe they are compatible but i think he should have mentioned that in the for sale thread and the money order was also not in the package like we had agreed well didnt get around to installing it till today i hook up everything and no power i triple check everything with my dmm and still nothing i took the faceplate off and notice the only thing on is the little red blinking alarm light but besides that the faceplate doesn't light up or power on i called Jason Blados just to inform him and before i could say much he started raising his voice getting defensive he told me if i even knew what i was doing how long have i been installing he told me to re-check everything im 100 percent sure the install is done correctly and the unit is at fault i texted him back asking what he wanted to do about it and haven't gotten a reply just thought id make this thread to inform everyone and get some feed back and ideas on what everyone else thinks is fair

but so far he didn't ship when he said he would, he didn't include the Money Order like he said he would, and the Pioneer had a faceplate from a different model Pioneer which he just forgot to mention, and i received the N1 in non working order

instant defensive behavoir = already knew the product was bad. Red flag also was the fact you traded for a N1 and got a N1 unit with a N3 face.

I HIGHLY doubt the 2 face plates are compat, But call Pionner and ask anyway.

good luck!

Wow seriously? I have responded to your calls and texts and been nothing but cooperative. I have nothing to hide. You, or anyone else I deal with can feel free to email me at jasonblados@gmail.com or call me at 202-390-5727. I feel like you are trying to scam me.

so telling me i dont know how to hook up a simple head unit and to take it to someone who knows what they're doing with out knowing anything about me that's being cooperative? and for having nothing to hide you seem pretty defensive and on edge calm down im trying to work things out with you just made this thread so i can make sure something gets done about it and we can get a third party opinion instead of just your word vs mine and how am i the scammer? ive done everything i promised to and everything ive sent has been in said condition sadly i can't say the same about you

As I said, if you would like to discuss this please call or email me. I am "defensive" because this is ridiculous. I sent you a working n1. You said it doesnt work. I asked you if you know how to install head units. What is wrong with that? It wouldnt make much sense to "scam" you over something so petty now would it? I have 317 positive feedback as a seller on ebay and have nearly 80 transactions on this site. The only thing I wil concede is that it did have an N3 faceplate and I failed to mention it. My fault. However, that faceplate is compatible with the unit so it shouldn't make much of a difference. That is all I will say in this thread. I have no intentions in getting into a public argument over a private issue.

basssquared, do yourself a favor. Theres too many scammers on this forum to even try to communicate and come to a negotiation. Take action quickly. Look in other threads of scammers and see how they took immediate action. Don't bother going any further with this because it's just gonna be another 15+ page thread of nonchalant bullsh!t...

as for blados, why didn't you tell the buyer its an N3 faceplate?That right there is enough to have the deal reversed and you can keep your head unit. Maybe the guy didn't want the N3 faceplate, you made an assumption that led to a problem. as for the missing money order, defective head unit, thats a whole another story in which is why i told the OP to take action. Also, if you acted all defensive, that's enough to tell the buyer that you fvcked him over. Its 2010, that defensive sh!t worked in the 80s, not this time of the century.....

As I said, if you would like to discuss this please call or email me. I am "defensive" because this is ridiculous. I sent you a working n1. You said it doesnt work. I asked you if you know how to install head units. What is wrong with that? It wouldnt make much sense to "scam" you over something so petty now would it? I have 317 positive feedback as a seller on ebay and have nearly 80 transactions on this site. The only thing I wil concede is that it did have an N3 faceplate and I failed to mention it. My fault. However, that faceplate is compatible with the unit so it shouldn't make much of a difference. That is all I will say in this thread. I have no intentions in getting into a public argument over a private issue.

This means absolutely sh!t. Too many scammers that are well known on this forum and have done 500000000000000 transactions.... Sorry buddy

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/473655-avic-n1-sale.html

I just found this other thread of you trying to sell the same N1 when asked if you have pics or proof of it working you say you dont and your word is enough proof so far things aren't looking very good lets just agree to trade back and call everything good im not out to tarnish your name i just want my RD1750.1 the item wasn't in the condition you said it was or with the original pieces as described or shipped with the money order as agreed i think thats enough grounds for you to understand that I'm not happy with the deal and would like my amp back please sir

I see where this is going... We agree to ship back our original items. I ship you back the amp and I never see the n1 again. Is that what you want? I can rest well tonight because I know what I sent you and I am an honest person. Not sure what you are trying to pull here but it isn't funny.

I see where this is going... We agree to ship back our original items. I ship you back the amp and I never see the n1 again. Is that what you want? I can rest well tonight because I know what I sent you and I am an honest person. Not sure what you are trying to pull here but it isn't funny.
if thats your concern ill even agree to ship the N1 first you can wait to get it and then ship back my amp back im not trying to pull anything i just want my amp back

scammer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date