WTB 6.5 Mid

Kross6622
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SCS, MI
Im looking for a pair of 6.5 mids or a whole component set. Budget is around 150 for the whole set or 80 for a pair of mids.

Looking for something around 100rms min. Willing to spend a lil more if it can take more power.

Reason being my one mid blew and figured i replace both.

If you have 1 6.5 mid for whatever reason that can take 100rms daily, i would be willing to buy it for the right price, since moneys tight it let me get by.

ID oem 6.5" 4 ohm version... $95 shipped.. They can take 100-150 ea.!

I also have some 7" diamond audio mids that can take 200 rms ea!!!! $200 shipped!!!

or some kicker smb8 8" mids.. can take 175 ea!!! $95 shipped..

I know you said 6.5 but figgured I'll throw them out

there is a mint condition pair of cdt gold 6.5" es serieslook new

work like new

$115 shipped i think

new they cost like $450

CDT Gold ES-06i 6.5in Midwoofers

did you just buy them? why are you selling them? also i dont think they will take 100rms daily. I have no clue to be honest, its just rated at 50wrms

edit: nvm i see you solkd it to him, looks like they sold, thanks for the link tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
the cdt were my mids that i sold to him

they will take 150 rms all day long crossed at 100

they will take 100 rms all day long crossed at 80

and sound real good doing it

they run nearly $500 shipped new from woofers etc

i do not think you can do much better than the pair at $115 shipped

Got a pair of Mpyre 6.5M midbass NIB I've ran up to 250W to mine crossed at 80hz, 150W crossed at 46hz.

Need some mounting depth for these though. You might want a large-format tweet since these break up @ 2K (supposedly...I only use them below that). Come with passive crossover. 95 shipped, for another 10$ I can throw in a pair of Vifa tweets (they sound very nice on-axis)

I have a Polk mid (6.5) I'll do $40 shipped on! It's the DB series.

I also have a pair of 6.5" Massive mids I'll do $60 shipped on the pair of them!

LMK and I can get you pics....vitveet@hotmail.com

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.