Mojo Box Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

jshak07
10+ year member

148.4 and climbing
louisville
I am buildin a box for a kid for (2) 15" Memphis Mojos. All he knows about them is they are the new black ones. Anyone have any experience with these. i dont know what size box these like because I have never played with them. He is running an Audiopipe 3k to them. I was thinking about 6.5 cubes slot ported to 36 hz.

Opinions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
https://caraudiobargain.com/audio-apex-cab-22-car-amplifier-monoblock-2200-watts-rms/ Since these are back in stock they're really hard to beat...
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...

About this thread

jshak07

10+ year member
148.4 and climbing
jshak07
louisville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date