1-cvr 15" single bandpass port through rear arm rest

Participant count
  • Participant list

AARON30
10+ year member

i have a acura legend and i wanna put a port through the rear armrest doing a single reflex bandpass and i have no idea how to tune the box or what size i would need.

The box can only be 16.25" tall and 33" wide max if that helps..

Any info would be much appreciated..thanks:eyebrow:

no ones gonna help you you have no clue what your doing so someone would have to explain an assload to get you to comprehend anything to benefit you.

What kind of answer is that? I thought this forum WAS to help the noob guys out!? I would help, but I am not the guy to talk to for bandpass boxes, I would PM 80Inches on here see if he will help, he designs killer bandpasses and has done one for myself that slammed!

no ones gonna help you you have no clue what your doing so someone would have to explain an assload to get you to comprehend anything to benefit you.
WOW, IM BY FAR NOT A FLIPPIN NOOB TO CAR AUDIO OR BOX BUILDING, JUST TUNING BANDPASS BOXES I HAVE NEVER DONE...UNBELIEVEABLE, I'M 30 ****IN YEARS OLD, AND I DONT APPRECIATE BEING TALKED TO LIKE A CHILD MAN...THANKS 4 YOUR HELP THOUGH BUDDY..

Fuknmovin, maybe i'll p'm 80inches and see his input...i appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.