FI Online Ordering?

Maxipads
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I know Scott is a good guy and runs a great company and not bashing on him in any way shape or form. JUst wondering on how long it took you guys to recieve things youve purchased? I got the tracking the minute i ordered and on he site it says please allow 3.-7 days to build custom subs. I ordered a FI BL Fully Loaded and its been 8 days about to 9 by the days end and when i check the Track number it only says billing info recieved. Does mean it hasnt sent? Im not worrying or anything just kind of wondering.. lol

It all depends on whether or not he's got all the parts needed to build your sub. If he has everything it would only take a week or two, but if he's missing something then he's gotta wait til his order comes in before he can finish building. No idea if thats the case here, but it's something thats possible. When I ordered my BL 10's I had them within 2 weeks, but this was also a few years ago when they were fairly new, they probably have a larger demand for subs now.

I know thats been the issue with other companies lately. Lots of people are all buying for the beginning of the SPL competition season and for the summertime daily systems, that means a lot of parts are being used up right now, so it's possible they are just waiting for a coil or something.

Boo Koo Gay lol been 2 weeks and still hasn't even shipped still says Billing Info Received.. My Box is lonely //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm in the exact same boat as you man, this is funny. Ordered a 18'' BL last tuesday and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. My tracking number has said "billing information received" also.. for about 5 business days now. But every time I see the UPS truck coming down my street and sit outside and wait. I have my box already in my car, and it looks so lonely. Really hope I don't have to wait another 2 weeks for this baby.

I'll pray for you, op

I'm in the exact same boat as you man, this is funny. Ordered a 18'' BL last tuesday and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. My tracking number has said "billing information received" also.. for about 5 business days now. But every time I see the UPS truck coming down my street and sit outside and wait. I have my box already in my car, and it looks so lonely. Really hope I don't have to wait another 2 weeks for this baby.
I'll pray for you, op
HAHAHAHAHA just like me..

Ill pray for you to haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.