Northwest Region Colorado Springs, At Cartoys, SUNDAY MAY 16TH

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
7555 N. Acadamy Blvd.

Colorado Springs, Co.

R.I.P. will be hosting a BASSRACE style event called BASSCONTROL!

THE CLASSES WILL BE

129.9 = 1st & 2nd place trophys

139.9 = 1st & 2nd place trophys

149.9 = 1st place trophy only.

All competitors that show will be able to compete. you do not have to qualify to compete. just show up. get yourself a free SPL run to find out what your vehicle does.

this type of contest does not favor the guy with the loudest or most expensive system. all you have to do is be able to Control the volume of your sub level within the 30 SECOND time limit to reach your GOAL of 129.9, 139.9 or 149.9 on the dot without going over, Once you go over that mark you will RED LIGHT and the race is over at that point for you! your score gets averaged based on the bass beat and the consitancy of the beat over the 30 second time limit. you have to be ready and have a song with a consistant 30second + bass beat around your peak frequency already to go as soon as you push the pause on your head unit to start your run. This will help your average be higher if you start as soon as the computer says SET cuz GO comes immediately afterwards..

this is a music only event. no test tones allowed and you may use flash drive!and outside headunits are allowed!

This event will have a $25 entry fee

we will also have a drawing for 3 gift certificates to cartoys for $50 each. i'm trying to get those bumped up to be a 50, 75, and 100$ Each competitor will recieve one entry and it will cost $3 for additional tickets for this drawing!

this will be from 10 am till 5pm, Registration from 10 am to High Noon!

001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
couple of things

1 why is there no podium allowed? because of the skipping?

2 only the top 8 of each class will be able to run after quilifiying (thats the way the program works)

3 watch out for chopped and screwed CD'S (if it sounds like a test tone or pink noise it can not be used)

anyways i hope to be at this show or any show for that matter LOL

Bahaha, good times. This is where I got my first system from and thought I ran the world...Wish I could show up, but sadly it's close to a 23 hour drive now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Nice little location all the same.

Best of luck to the competitors.

couple of things
1 why is there no podium allowed? because of the skipping?

2 only the top 8 of each class will be able to run after quilifiying (thats the way the program works)

3 watch out for chopped and screwed CD'S (if it sounds like a test tone or pink noise it can not be used)

anyways i hope to be at this show or any show for that matter LOL
The program can work that way all it wants. we will just have to do single bassrace and make Our OWN Brackets so everyone can compete! and when we get down to 8. we will put it in the computer or just keep it going so this time names dont get crossed and people get in their feelings.

and no podium because yes! the skipping can be a factor of you winning or loosing! just another step to make it more compeititive.

and thats correct. only stock CDs can be played!

yeah but heres the catch! you get a cd to skip and that can be a deciding factor!
so you want a CD skipping and ruining a run to be a part of the competition? Lame idea IMO...

Make em sit in the car with a door open so spectators can hear the music they're playing

The program can work that way all it wants. we will just have to do single bassrace and make Our OWN Brackets so everyone can compete! and when we get down to 8. we will put it in the computer or just keep it going so this time names dont get crossed and people get in their feelings.
and no podium because yes! the skipping can be a factor of you winning or loosing! just another step to make it more compeititive.

and thats correct. only stock CDs can be played!
you only need is one rule NO TEST TONES THATS IT. that is going to be the only thing that will matter when it come's down to it.

if you are going to do all these shows you need to make some rules that make sense!

just because people dont fix there skipping problem dont mean other people have to suffer because of it.

people use digital for a reason

seem interesting, only CD's? I can only use flash drives now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

I may be able to make this even if i have to drive down in primer. Going to try and get something going for Darren too so he might be able to be there if all goes well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date