sundown 3k fried?..pics***

thats not bad at all. talking about db-r?

EDIT: nvm didnt even see your link, ya already sent him and email waiting for a reply back

Oh no say it ain't so, another SD amp dead, the way some people talk and brag, you would think those amps are bullet proof. Send it back to Jacob, he'll give you a new one

Oh no say it ain't so, another SD amp dead, the way some people talk and brag, you would think those amps are bullet proof. Send it back to Jacob, he'll give you a new one
Haha, wooow. How can you tell someone that Jacob will reimburse him for a new amp....? 9/10 times it is the users fault as to why an amp will fry. You my friend, are quite ignorant...

some people just need to not talk... youre a lousy person to just say some shit like that.

its not just about them being very reliable amps. it about the warranty with it. Sundown is a great great company.

Haha, wooow. How can you tell someone that Jacob will reimburse him for a new amp....? 9/10 times it is the users fault as to why an amp will fry. You my friend, are quite ignorant...
Your right 9/10 it is user error, but let's not be bias just to one brand. Every amp breaks i know this. so you too can kiss my ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.