AMD quad core and motherboard

gordos420
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Asus M3N78 PRO GeForce 8300 HDMI Hybrid SLI MB and AMD Phenom X4 9500 4M 95W Socket AM2 CPU

motherboard doesnt start up but it has a lifetime warranty so you just have to send it in and they will fix it for you and the processor has 1 broken pin but it works perfect

local pick up would be great but i can ship it too..im looking for 130 picked up or 130 plus shipping

id be interested if you sent the processor and mobo in for repair and got them fixed under warranty.

you must have accidentally put a 1 in front of the 30? And do u have the original receipt as I know from personal experience that Asus will not replace with out a receipt. And what pin (number or pic) is broken off?

interested but too many if's

id be interested if you sent the processor and mobo in for repair and got them fixed under warranty.
I agree if he overclocked anything they can easily void the warranty EVEN THOUGH asus boards are made for OC.

i never overclocked anything..i dont know how to do that..i can even make a claim at asus for anyone that wants the motherboard..i did it before but never sent it out..it just doesnt post but it turns on

Here's what I'll do for ya. I will send you $30 for the MB and CPU. You send me stuff. I will send in the MB. If Asus warrantee's it I will gladly send you another $50 upon return from Asus. I Have no way of knowing if the CPU will actually work until return on MB. And there is no way I would put it in my gaming PC to find out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

lemme know.

g

I'll give you $45 for the CPU if you ship first, so I can test it. Since you did say it was broken (though it supposedly works.), I can't just go off of your word that it's in perfect working condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gordos420

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
gordos420
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies