Northeast Region whats a good high speaker brand to use?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
It depends if you're talkin spl or sq...because for the price, they do hit hard...they just sound like total @ss defecation.

Most of the stuff on the "high end" section is accurate, which is what he is looking for...

prob run the front off the dack and the back off a jl audio 300.4

money?? idk

if there good and all ill save for them lol

That amp should be fine to run the front and rear speakers. If you had to choose running the front or the rears off the amp then you'd really want to run the fronts off the amp. Those need to be louder since the fronts are your main speakers, your rears are just for some fill.

that amp should be fine to run the front and rear speakers. If you had to choose running the front or the rears off the amp then you'd really want to run the fronts off the amp. Those need to be louder since the fronts are your main speakers, your rears are just for some fill.
true>>>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.