WTB HU, amp, and speakers

byrdman75
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Troy, MO
so like it said, i need those items, just want something for a gift to my mom, she has a 2005 saturn vue with all stock sound. i will need a single din hu, and an amp to match the speakers, i think they are 6" speakers so if smaller will fit tell me how they will fit. just looking at prices so budget is non existent, just give me some items.

pioneer deh-2100ib 75shipped has ipod control remote and new wiring harness looks great have original box. rockford fosgate prime r150.2 like new 75shipped both 140shipped

Email Stephen at Zedaudio. AFAIK he still has some nice small sized old school Boss amps that he built in the late 80's early 90's The ones with the plexi tops look sexy and all are good clean regulated power supply made in USA goodness.

Email Stephen at Zedaudio. AFAIK he still has some nice small sized old school Boss amps that he built in the late 80's early 90's The ones with the plexi tops look sexy and all are good clean regulated power supply made in USA goodness.
will do, bump, what would the price range be on those?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.