A few questions

Participant count
  • Participants list

Maxipads
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So ive decided to sell my Hype R 12's to a friend for 180 for both and my box for hopefully around 100, thus giving me 280 for an 18". I have a BXi 2010d to power the 18. Im taking out my backseats in my Chevy 1500 Extended Cab and i plan to build a wall back there for the 18. I dont have all my dimensions yet ill get those today but just need some help and how much MDF to buy and how thick. Im looking for ported and if anyone have ideas on what 18's are good for around 280. I have money set aside for the box. And some box designs too. Any advice would be appreciated to.

P.s. This is my first box build but im getting some help from my dad who is skilled with measurements and power tools and what not just looking for some guidance on how to build this thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.