my new PSI rebuilt woofer!!!

Don't care for the colors, but it's a nice sub.

1-17.jpg

2-18.jpg

3-18.jpg

4-17.jpg

thats from the official michaellane "coming out the closet line"

twistedchild420 ordered like 50 of em lulz

it looks killer mike or should i say yes im a mic killer

should made it red and black like the jacket on thriller

when i spit this **** there is no one iller

lol im going to use my bonesninja box for now...i dont think ill have this in the car for more than a month or so...but i do plan to keep it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and yes i like fruity colors...sue me...when it gets here ill get some better pics of the spider...should look real good being white...

lol im going to use my bonesninja box for now...i dont think ill have this in the car for more than a month or so...but i do plan to keep it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and yes i like fruity colors...sue me...when it gets here ill get some better pics of the spider...should look real good being white...
Fruity colors for a fruity guy!

Ill bet that set you back a few dollars, looks nice though
ummm i got a little bit invested in it....i figured if i was gonna do a custom sub then id do it all the way..custom ci]oil, spider, cone and cap....didnt do the basket cuz i thought it looked good like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.