phoenix gold rsd65cs amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

maniax43
10+ year member

1998 Taco
I see that the rsd65cs is a popular cheaper component set that seems to have decent mid bass and can be a good set for not a lot of money. I have been trying to look and see what type of amps people run with these component speakers as I am looking into them because they are cheap and from what I have searched and read about them I believe that they fit my budget and my type of music. Any help would be greatful and if you can steer me towards anything that will help me in my decision before going and purchasing anything.

I run mine off of a rockford fosgate p400.4. works great for me. its rated at 50x4 but ive seen it clamped at 88x4. I think anything that will put out a true 50x4 or maybe alittle more would be perfect for the golds.

I run mine off a US Acoustics 4065, and it does well enough for me. I know many might chime in and say "you need at least 150w per side".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.