Battery Terminals

Skittles619
10+ year member

First install....having a little trouble connecting the positive for my big 3 and my amp power wire to my + on my battery.

I was wondering if there was a site/ company that sells ring terminals big enough to fit over these posts or what size they are... thank you

I think hes trying to fit wire terminals over the posts that the car electrical connects to.

Is your battery stock or did you buy a new one? Does it only have the post connectors or does it have bolts that goes into it? If you have bolts then yea thats what your gona want to put the wire terminals onto. If its only posts then im thinking you need a battery terminal that will give you bolts also or you can run your wire directly into.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.