ok so i've narrowed my choices of a new headunit down to three and i want opinions

I would check out the 993. Buddy has one and a pretty nice unit. There is a used one in the classifieds right now for a pretty decent price. Would stay away from the JVC, but that is just my personal opinion. You can also get the Alpine 9886 for a decent price used, I picked up mine for $150. Either way, you won't go wrong.

994 is only 224 on ebay now, it's a great deck and you can't beat the parrot bt, better than anything else in the price point and you get VERY good sq to boot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.