02 yukon box idea for two 15''

Participant count
  • Participants list
and i cant post the pic of the enclosure i have b/c somehow its not letting me go to manage attachments.... if somebody would let me send the enclosure pic to them then post??? or show me how since maybe i lack in the pic posting area....

Couldn't tell you the tuning of a box without the full dimensions of the port //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i wish i could tell u but the design i found didnt have it listed... subs firing up; port bottom toward front (4"x28") so how about 20"??? lower the tuning the happier i would be... but im very open to new ideas if this wont suffice...

.....other than 27 punky fups in 5gal buckets on a pyramid 26,300w monoblock

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.