BXi 2010D Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Maxipads
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So my amp the Hifonics Logo lights up meaning the amp is getting power.. and its worked fine for about a month or so and now the LED Power Light Flickers on and off and makes the click sound really rapidly. My grounds are metal on metal sanded down to the chassis its good and im running 4 gauge power wire but my fuses arent blown. Fuses are fine just dont know the problems my internals on the amp dont look fried im confused lol any help?

Anyone? kinda have it laying out on my bed staring at the internals feeling like a complete idiot cause i have no idea what im looking at

Check your remote wire. The Brutus series amps will light up only if the remote wire is hot so if you have the lights turning on and off, thats is probably it. if it is not that then it is internal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.