Northwest Region Cinco De Mayo Car Show & SPL Drag Racing, Sunday May 2, 2010 Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

2loudcrew
10+ year member

Here is info for Cinco De Mayo Car Show and SPL Drag Racing Competition being held on Sunday, May 2 in Pueblo at Colorado State Fairgrounds. Last year there were over 200 car show entries, 35 SPL entries and over 10,000 spectators.

28 car show categories, 4 car audio categories, over 100 trophies. 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place trophy in each category. Best of show, Best Paint, Best Interior, Highest SPL, Best Club Participation, Best Lowrider, Best Truck, Best Street Rod, Best Bike, Best Classic

SPL Drag Racing Classes

1 sub up to 2-10" subs

2-12" subs

2-15" subs up to 2-18" subs

3-up subs

Drag racing format-head to head competition with termlab sensor placed anywhere forward of b piller. Doors/windows open or closed.

are you going to enter? i thought i had that last show till you showed up lol
If my truck is at show it will be entered, but I might be sending it to Albuquerque that day for USACI Event at Lowrider Super Show.

what are you bringing, and who are you? we're having a show here arond the 3rd weekend of april in denver. i will be posting soon.
I'm Brent, I used to compete in 06/07, kind of drifted from competing in favor of other expensive hobbies. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, working on a new system that'll be more towards SQ. I should have something done within a couple weeks.

I might throw some fart boxes together for this show though, downside is I have a trunk car to work with.

I'm Brent, I used to compete in 06/07, kind of drifted from competing in favor of other expensive hobbies. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, working on a new system that'll be more towards SQ. I should have something done within a couple weeks.
I might throw some fart boxes together for this show though, downside is I have a trunk car to work with.
Good to hear from you Brent. Hope you can make it to the show. James, Brent is a young man who builds his own stuff-very impressive numbers in past in Jeep 152+ sealed at glass.

brent what happened to the camaro? didnt you run one ma4000 when you did the 152? tell you when i looked at the system I didnt think it would do those numbers! very surprising LOL

joe I will try and make it down there and I will try to keep the smoke in the amps this time. hahaha

Camaro had to go, I got tired of paying for something that had to be parked almost half of the year. I believe my best with one MA was 150.9 or something like that with the aeroports, never tried one with the slot. The 152-153 was with two. That aeroport box had a 154-155 in it if I would've spent more time tuning it, but eh whatever. I think my best was a couple points off a 154.

i dont understand how db drag works. explain?
There are four different classes. In each class competitors go against each other like drag racing. Loudest wins and moves on to next round, loser is done. Each competitor gets two qualifying runs, then brackets are created for head to head competition. If you have seen drag racing then you will get concept.

Steve, I just want you not to smoke the amps until after you run this year bro!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.