any tips to get rid of fiberglass resin odor?

slconde
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i recently built an enclosure for my btl and i coated the inside with fiberglass resin. how can i get rid of the odor after it has fully cured? before any one says this, i already know its supposed to smell that way when its not fully dry but i just wana make preparations for when i put it in my car tomorrow cuz i dont want my car to smell like resin. thanks

take a nice hot dump in your car and I promise it won't smell like resin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

on a serious note...i resined the inside of my box and i smells no resin at all

Mmmm, resin.... Makes me want to fiberglass something just for the smell!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.